Safety System designed to prevent falls from height during decking for horizontal form work operation.
This is a ‘0’ factor fall arrest system that is particular used on perimeters. It provides total safety when placing: decking panels, edge protection, slab edges, stop ends and generally all situations that may arise during form working process, where there is risk of a fall from height.
It is easy to assemble and use. No external assembly accessories are required.
- Complies to EN-795 Class B
- It allows the worker to safely cover a surface area of up to 125m2 and a radius of 6.5m around the column
- Metallic frame is an inverted ‘L’ shaped 2.5m long horizontally and 4.3m long vertically (this reduces to 3.5m in height once it is inserted into the column)
- 80kg metallic structure, made of the highest quality steel (42-46 kg/mm2 elasticity limit, 61-67 kg/m2 breakage limit)
- Length of retractable mechanism, restraint lanyard and safety harness available upon request
- 850mm long cast-in steel conical tube
- Moved by crane
- Has a wide range of accessories that allows it to be situated at any point on the job, providing total safety at all times
- The system has been designed for columns spaced at up to 8.5m intervals.(it is imperative that the hook accessory is used, on such column spacing)
- The vertical height from ground level to the top of triangle gantry is about 5.594m
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS ITEM