A heavy duty, enhanced Barrier system. The robust Barrier gives stability in high winds without the need for extra ballast. It creates a safer working environment when Barrier is deployed near the road side, or excavations on site. Can be moved with ease by one person, and can be moved via Fork-lift truck when the Bases are stacked.
- Compatible with Stacca Barrier & Strongwall barrier.
- Tough & durable
- Comprises of a base & top
- Bases can be stacked on to one another
- Slots in base for forklift entry
- Location holes for a 600mm x 450mm for a courtesy sign. (not supplied) Sale only
- Flashing warning lamps can be attached. (Sale Only)
Fence panel features
- Fits on Strongwall & Wonderwall barriers
- High level anti-climb fence for deep excavations and hazardous sites
- Compliant with Chapter 8 Streetworks (UK)
- Stable and ideal for in high wind situations
Reflectivity requirements of BSEN12899-1
Chapter 8 – The Traffic Signs Manual
Traffic Signs & Regulations & General Directions.
- Passed-Class A: Withstood up to 65.6mph (Recommended Ballast Weight: 65kg)
- Passed-Class B: Withstood up to 47.8mph (Recommended Ballast Weight: 15kg)
- Passed-Class C: Withstood up to 33.2mph (Recommended Ballast Weight: 0kg)
- Passed-Class D: Withstood up to 63.2mph (Recommended Ballast Weight: 40kg)
|Description||Barrier||Fence Top||Double Top|
|Weight per barrier (base 18.6kg / top 3.8kg||21.7kg||26kg||2.8|
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS ITEM