A lightweight road plate which fully conforms to the latest regulations. Due to it’s weight, the plates can be safely lifted and positioned by two men. When used correctly these lightweight plates will support both cars and loaded heavy goods vehicles travelling across road openings or trenches. All four edges are chamfered to minimise potential tyre damage and the plate is finished with a non-slip surface.
Modular Road Plate System
- Height of road plate is 75mm
- Speed rating 10mph
- Anti-slip surface provides a secure pedestrian access
- Single wheel load 6000kg at 700mm trench width
- Each section suitable for a 2 man lift
- Anti-slip surface
- 2 Person lift
- New noise reduction flexible edge(not applicable to all road plates in the hire fleet). We recommend the BOLT-LWRP3END
- Tested to a vehicle weight of 44 tonnes
- End sections must be bolted (Appropriate fixings for concrete or tarmac must be used)
Also available for (Sale Only) old style road plates 1400 x 1200 please call for more details.
Safety Requirement ‘RAMP’ type warning signs should be positioned to warn road users of the obstruction.
|Description||Road Plate||End Section|
|Number per pallet||20||20|
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS ITEM