The V28’s are highly regarded high strength concrete (50N/mm2) which, combined with approved steel reinforcing, means that the barriers meet the requirements of EN 1317 ‘Compliant Road Restraint Systems for Temporary Safety Barriers’. The universal system comprises of intermediate and terminator units. The symmetrical section allows intermediate units to be inverted and thereby suitable for both verge and central use.
- Effective deterrent for unwanted visitors
- To create a safe working area for your workforce.
Can be readily repositioned giving a high degree of flexibility
- To provide support flood defences
- Protecting pedestrians from traffic
- Providing traffic barriers / bases for secure fencing to be fixed to (particularly useful for large public events)
- Preventing un-authorised access to forecourts, car parks, fields and site compounds
- Helping direct traffic flows safely
- As counterweights, kentledge for scaffolding, fencing, cranes, etc
Marwood Tip! In some circumstances, Marwood are able to offer an installation service. Ask your local Marwood depot for details.
|Containment Level||Test Vehicle||Test Speed||Angle||Test Deflection||Working Width|
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS ITEM