The 3.5m Spengler Concrete Crash Barrier System is a system with a H1 impact level and W7 working width which has been tested in accordance with DIN EN 1317-2. It has also been tested by MIRA UK to containment levels N1 and N2 and working width W3 and W5 respectively. The system is used as a free standing and permanent system without any backing.
Safety Tip! The installation must be carried out in accordance with the test certificate and manufacturer’s instructions to ensure that the specified impact level is achieved.
- The weight of each concrete barrier is approximately 2400kg
- Reflectors are available upon request.
- Site fencing panel (3500mm x 1800mm) can also be used in conjunction with the concrete barrier. Bottom fence rail is securely fixed to the top of the barrier with 2 x 20mm diameter holding down bolts fitted to the 20mm sockets cast into the barrier at manufacture stage.
- The total height of the system will be 2610mm.
- A minimum length of 25m of barriers is required before and after controlled area for safe entry/exit.
Tested successfully by BASt & MIRA to DIN EN 1317 – 2
|Containment level||H1||N1 N2|
|Working Width||W7||W3 W5|
|ASI value||B||A C|
97 7E 12 – 98 7E 20
98 7E 05 – 98 7E 19
09 – 1022849
09 – 1022850
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS ITEM