Similar in appearance to some steel sheet piles, the plastic piling pan trench sheet is extremely versatile and easy to install. The use of plastic pan & piling may also provide a low cost alternative to steel piling in many temporary works situations met during the civil engineering construction of bridges, tunnels, drainage systems, manholes, etc.
Applications: Riverbank, stream, pond, lake & reservoir bank retention and restoration, fishing lake and fish farm bank reinforcement, inland marina and waterway walls & banks, general bank retention, trench shoring and highway applications.
- Does not rot or rust
- Maintains its original appearance over time
- Not affected by salt water
- Resistant to the majority of chemicals
- Can be easily cut or bored
- Has the ability to create curved walls
- Comes in 1mt-6mtr lengths (other sizes available as sale only)
|Product||Trench Pile (LTP200Y)||Full Pan Pile (LFP100Y)|
|Weight (wall)||7.70 kg/m2||10.50 kg/m2|
|Weight (sheet)||2.31 kg/m||3.35 kg/m|
|Width (sheet)||240 mm||310 mm|
|Max moment||1.96 KNm/m||7.38 KNm/m|