One of the strongest ground reinforcement grids on the market. Manufactured from durable high density Polyethylene, it’s capable of withstanding up to 420 tonnes of compression per square meter.
The grid allows water to pass through the structure into the sub-base below and helps to reduce surface water run-off. This helps to mitigate the effects of severe or sudden rainfall by locking groundwater into the sub-base for it to gradually soak away, diverting water from the sewer system.
- Quick & easy installation
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Reduces surface water run-off
- Minimal ongoing maintenance
- Can be used as non-slip surface
- Weatherproof, rot proof & UV stable
- Prevents gravel migration
- Available in three different colours
|Weight per tile||5.13 kg/m²|
|Max Vehicle Speed||15mph|
|Max Carry Load||30 tonne axle weight|
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS ITEM