Just two people can easily load, unload and assemble a complete and safe ground support system. Few parts combined with easy assembly make an effective and very light-weight trench box.
Light-weight, portable, modular aluminium components, meeting all safety requirements of the latest British and European standards BS EN 13331.1 & 2.2002, with a characteristic load rating of 33kNm in excess of the standard requirement of 30kNm.
No trucks or heavy machinery are required to transport, assemble, or place in the ground.
- Within lifting capacities of mini excavators
- Pinned connections for ease of assembly
- Adjustable trench struts
- Ideal for utility installation and repairs
- Light enough to assemble by hand
- Clearance between struts 2225mm
- Extension legs to 600mm
- Can be stacked to reach a depth of 3.6m
- Suitable for utility workers, council workers, drainers, gas workers etc
- Built in lifting eyes
- Easily transported by van or pick up
- Clearance of 515mm under bottom strut
- Hand-rail system with post available/Edge protection
Safety Guard Rail is a separate hire item
|External Trench Width||660mm to 930mm|
|Internal Box Width||560mm to 830mm|
|Single Panel Load Rating (working pressure)||25kPa(25kN/m2)|
|Upper Panel Case||55kg|
Please note only one type strut available 560mm-830mm (hire only)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS ITEM