The Goalpost is a lightweight GRP (non-conductive) telescopic red and white post which conforms in full to the “GS6 avoidance of danger from overhead electric power lines”.
The system is easily transported to and around site. Assembly to full carriageway clearance height can be achieved in minutes by one person. The system is supplied with an option of two base types, either galvanised steel or concrete retention socket base (this must be queried with depot/purchasing department). Bunting, solid cross bar or cantilever arm options are available with the system. On completion of works, the product can be removed from site and reused or stored easily. This system offers many cost and environmental advantages over the traditional pole in barrel method.
- System Kit 1: 2 x Galvanised Steel Bases, 2 x 7.3m GS6 Telescopic Poles & 1 x 25m Length Bunting Strip
- System Kit 2: 2 x Galvanised Steel Bases, 2 x 7.3m GS6 Telescopic Poles & 1 x 7.6m Telescopic Crossbar
- System Kit 3: 2 x MIRA Metroblock Bases, 2 x 7.3m GS6 Telescopic Poles & 1 x 25m Length Bunting Strip
- System Kit 4: 2 x MIRA Metroblock Bases, 2 x 7.3m GS6 Telescopic Poles & 1 x7.6m Telescopic Crossbar
Safety Warning! Goal posts must not be used to lift overhead lines and telephone lines.
- Pole height is about 6m light weight made of GRP
- Concrete base is 250kg (Sale Only) & steel base is 25kg (Hire / Sale)
- Fast and easy installation by one person
- Lightweight and extremely transportable
- Full height clearance over carriageway
- Highly visible red and white posts
- Completely reusable
- Small Storage footprint
- Various base options to suit site conditions
- Bunting is for sale only (25mtres)
|Conductivity||Insulated to 75kv|