Designed for utility, drainage, gas and communication contracts the ALITE-BOX is an easy to use, portable light trench work system. For trench widths 600mm to 900mm to 1000-1800mm.
Full edge protection kit and choice of 3 adjustable strut types assist with any safety aspect that your contract may require. When collapsed into kit form the Alite-Box is easily transportable by van or pick up.
Available now from all Marwood Group Ltd depots. Contact your local depot for further information, price and availability.
Portable, modular aluminium components, meeting all the safety requirements of the latest British and European standards BS EN 13331.1, 2.2002 and BS EN 13374:2013 CLASS (A) Temporary Edge Protection with a characteristic load rating of 30kN/m2.
Few parts combined with easy assembly make an effective and very light-weight trench box.
- Built in lifting eyes/lifting capacities of mini excavators
- Ideal for utility installation and repairs
- Easily transported by van or pick-up
- Struts available in two sizes 600 – 900mm and 1000 – 1800mm
- Guard-rail, struts and end bar are made from plain carbon steel
- A standard 4leg x 3m 6.7T chain set is available for hire
- Access platform also available for hire
*All specifications based on linear 0.5% tolerance
|Panel Length x 1 panel||2424mm|
|Panel Height x 1 panel||1215mm|
|Overall Thickness of plank||50mm|
|Overall depth panel||600mm|
|Panel Weight x 1 panel||130kg|
|Guard rail standard edge protection 2400mm||33.9kg|
|Guard rail 1500mm||26.4kg|
|End guard rail right/left||13.4kg|
|Single Panel Load Rating (working pressure)||30kpa|
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS ITEM