Hardwood mats, designed to provide ground protection and temporary roadway access for rubber-tyred vehicles.
- Strong, Light and sustainable.
- Marwood Group Ltd recommends that traffic over the Eucalyptus Mat must be kept at a safe and low speed as per the site-specific risk assessment. This will also minimise any physical damage to the mat
- The use of appropriate and suitable ramps is recommended to provide a smooth transition from the ground to the mat, this will also minimise damage to the edge of the mat
- Two-lifting points present must only be used to lift the mat
- The allowed maximum load per mat is subject to the ground conditions
Site visit can be arranged if required but can only ever make a recommendation in good faith
|Allowed maximum load per mat||35000kg||60000kg||75000kg|
|Artic||Artic 44T-88||Artic 44T-43||Artic 44T-32 Rigid|
|Rigid||26T (no crane) -56||26T (no crane) -27||26T (no crane) -21|